reusable market totes, you will inevitably accumulate those pesky plastic bags. But if you have a bag holder, you are more likely to put them to use later on instead of just trashing them.
Plastic Bag Reusing
Here are some example uses for old grocery bags:
* Gardening knee pads.
* Your own doggy pooper scooper.
* Waterproof layer between socks.
* Fruit and vegetable peel catcher.
* Wet umbrella holder.
* Book protector, requires some snipping.
Top Bag Holders
Bag Holders provide a convenient way to store bags and prevent additional kitchen clutter. These increasingly popular storage units have many benefits:
* Prevent cabinets or drawers from becoming full of loose bags.
* Keep closets neat and offer compact storage.
* Keep bags handy all over the house.
These items will also help organize your kitchen to maximum efficiency.