Men's Fall Style Guide
No man's fall wardrobe should be without these key clothing staples.
This Year's Picks
Check out what some of the top style magazines and websites say about how to spice up your fall wardrobe.
pulled out the following key trends for fall:
** Tweed jackets and leather cargo or bomber jackets.
** Wool sweatshirts and outerwear.
** Nylon is a popular material to watch out for.
** Tall boots, too.
** Joseph Abboud shirts
are good for work.
** Pea coats
are good for casual outdoor wear.
** Cashmere Sweaters
will keep you warm when it gets chilly out.
are stylish but comfortable.
Have you noticed any patterns? Yes, British fabrics are key this year and, due to weather, perfect for Fall/Winter. Pay attention to things like scarves, hats, and anything wool.
* When it comes to colors, the most important hue for fall is gray. Other popular colors for the season include black, military green, and navy blues.
* Add the following heavier fabrics to your wardrobe: denim
* Accessories are big this fall. Things like vintage goggles
* Think about trying out a new designer.
** Ralph Lauren likes tweed
** Saks spotlights rag & bone
** Look out for graphic tees
* Splurge on a soft sweater. Check out Ralph Lauren
for imminently touchable cashmere.
* Malo also showed cardigans
for this season on the runway.
* Whatever you decide to wear, be confident and have fun!
* Just because it's casual doesn't mean it has to be sloppy, feel free to liven up your wardrobe.